About Our Products
My products are GMO free, I use natural plant based soy wax and my fragrances are Phthalate free.
My packaging includes:
- Cardboard boxes (recycled from suppliers when possible)
- Paper packaging tape
- Cardboard "bubble wrap"
- Pop starch filler (see below for an explanation)
All of my products are in glass jars and bottles, meaning you can reuse your candle jar for storage in the kitchen or bathroom due to its' rubber sealed wooden lid. You can also use them as a tealight holder to provide protection from pets, children and drafts.
For candle care tips for help looking after your candles, click here.
I provide diffuser refills for sale so you can top up your existing diffusers and save on wastage.
Pop Starch is a product that is compostable, biodegradable, reduces waste and waste disposal costs, and is sustainable. Key points:
- Made in New Zealand
- Manufactured from sustainable renewable materials
- Will biodegrade when exposed to any environment containing bacteria and moisture this can be aerobic or anaerobic above or below ground
- Biodegradable time is less than cellulose (plant materials)
- Almost completely dissolves in water in hours, what is left biodegrades
- Can be composted with organic waste including food waste to produce fertile humus in a few weeks, depending on temperature, moisture level and micro-organisms in the compost
- Can be disposed of on the lawn or garden, or even down the toilet
- Reusable, can be recycled through the same waste stream as cardboard and paper
- Can be incinerated, combustion is complete with no toxic volatiles or metallic residues